Lusons International was founded to solve overseas customers’ key problem when doing business in Yiwu, China, the world’s largest wholesale market of small commodities - poor quality, inferior package, long lead time, and high minimum order quantity (MOQ).


With a further 1000 items in the pipeline, Lusons International currently stocks over 1000 best-selling everyday products in its China warehouse, ready for immediate shipping worldwide. All products are professionally designed with full English themed package, and are in small carton quantity and size for easy distribution. Customers can order 1 carton of a single product, and mix up to 400 products in one 20ft small container, the only requirement is to fulfill a container per order. Most products are retailing at 1 pound, 1 euro and 1 dollar, while FOB Ningbo prices range from 25 - 65 US cents. By combining the buying power of all customers and shortening the supply chain, Lusons International helps its customers to reduce up to 25% of their normal buying costs.


In view of our solid customer base and experiences in Europe discount market built up over the years, Crossharbour International is appointed as the sole agent of Lusons International in UK and all other European countries.


How to Order


Catalogue and Price List are available to potential customers. For samples, please get in touch with our sales persons or come and meet us on Autumn Fair 2014 (stand 1K15) and Spring Fair 2015 (stand 12C32) in Birmingham.


The Price List is updated quarterly in line with changes on manufacture price, shipping cost, fluctuation of exchange rate, etc. New lines will also be added and some slow-moving lines removed.


The two sets of prices listed are for pallet-based order and full container load order respectively. All prices are quoted to your door (excluding VAT), and we offer free delivery to all our customers.  


Pallet-Based Orders: Flexibility on MOQ


Instead of the normal ‘full container load’ MOQ required by Lusons International and other similar companies, we require our UK customers to fulfill only 4 full size pallets (about 10.5cbm altogether) per order with mixed products. Customers may order 1 carton of a single item, and mix as many different products as they like. For fashion accessories, we require a MOQ as low as 24pcs per item.


For pallet-based orders, the mixed goods will be palletized and properly labeled in China before shipping. Your order will be shipped together with others’ sharing one container. Once the container arrives in the UK, it will be custom cleared by us and sent to our UK distribution centre. Your pallets will then be delivered to your named place once the remaining balance is paid and received.


Full Container Load Orders: Greater Savings on Buying Cost


Customers will need to fill at least one 20ft small container per order to make the most of our lower, container load based prices, and we offer same flexibility on single product MOQs as pallet based orders. The container will be loaded with boxes only. After custom clearance (arranged by us), the container will be delivered straight to your premises, and unloaded by yourselves.


Payment


Payment terms are strictly 30% of order value upon order confirmation, with the remaining balance, 70%, cleared before delivery. All payment will be made payable to ‘Crossharbour International UK Ltd’.


UK show room is scheduled to open early 2015.






Copyright @ 2012 CrossHarbour International All Rights Reserved